To be successful in business and life, you must be different.
Only things that are unique attract attention and can be converted to monetary values.
What things do you do to get that extra edge in business?
There are chances that you’ve taken some courses, go to a seminar, or read a book or two.
But if you want a big edge, you need to do what others refuse to do.
Many people think that to make money, you need to always use money.
To make sales, you need to have some connections.
To make money, you need to do the big contracts.
To become a successful businessman, you need to have a product or service no one has ever had or done.
Unfortunately, this isn’t always true.
After studying a whole lot of successful business owners, and taking a close look at the very successful businesses in this country today, I found out something you might be interested in knowing.
I watched AY Comedy closely,
And also did for the following business owners; Mark Angel, Jumia, OLX, Zenith Bank, Standard Trust Bank, and a few others I may not be able to mention here.
This is what I found.
Let me start with AY Comedy Show.
- AY Comedy came into the industry with a unique approach. He started mimicking the white garment prophets. He took the comedy industry by surprise.
- Kenny Blaque knew if he had to roll like every other comedian, he wouldn’t see the broad daylight, so he started out with comedy music rhymes. That shook the industry.
- Mark Angel startled the industry with a unique 5 or 7 years old little girl. Emmanuela and that got everyone scrolling on YouTube just to watch her.
- Jumia, came with importation made easy for everyone wanting to buy foreign goods as well as indigenous products. They deliver to your home at your convenience and with some sense of delivery updates. That wowed everyone.
- OLX saw they may not match Jumia, so they came with the idea of selling your unused or used liabilities. And they took everyone by surprise.
- Zenith Bank told Nigerians, they want to do business with the high class and ensured you open an account with a minimum of N100k. That was indeed a rare gesture. It created a class business relationship. This helped them to sweep almost every highly placed personality in both Government and business. To even make it more unique, they recruited only First and Second Class upper graduates.
- Standard Trust Bank went for its own niche and decided to target the students. And made students easy beggers, because all students needed to do at the time was to open their accounts, then call someone to pay from wherever. It was popular “ONLINE BANKING.”
I saw this in 2013 when I came into the Real Estate business with my first client. We sat together and I did a product review with him, changed a few things especially as it bothers on Product Delivery. We made installment a possibility in a choice area of FCT.
The first day, I went on a radio show to talk about the product, my line came buzzing all day and we made a lot of sales.
The point here is straight forward.
To be successful in business, you need to find that edge.
If you want an edge over the masses, you need to do what they refuse to do.
It doesn’t matter if you have money to start a business or not.
What matters is what are you bringing to the table?
Most business owners want to make sales and they want someone with the skills they are lacking to drive their businesses to that level where they really want to be.
That’s where you should be focusing on.
It might not just be about selling or marketing.
There are 7 fulcrums of every business.
Leadership, Management, Branding, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Delivery.
Chose from these areas, where you need to develop your skills and get people to buy from you.
My book, “How To Start A Business Without Money” will teach you exactly how to showcase your skills and get people to request your inputs in their business especially as it bothers on the specific service you want to offer.
What’s that business you have in mind?
What edge do you need to create to get the kind of sales you’ve always wanted?
Grab A Copy of This Book Today
The Price is N7,997.77
How To Get Your Copy:
Simply Make Your Payment Into This Account And Forward Your Names & Location To +234 802 794 1987
Account Names: Timothy Oihoma Ede-Abel
Account No.: 0020169580