IN MY WHOLE LIFE I HAVE BEEN HUSTLING FOR THE LITTLE GUY
Let’s face it, I am the little guy. My entire life I have felt like the deck was stacked against me.
I grew up in my most challenging years without parental abilities to take responsibilities for my day-to-day needs.
My late mother had to be taken to the village to die while we watched her because we couldn’t pay the bills at the hospital anymore.
My father was already in his late 70’s. No income to keep up with the task of parenthood as the paltry N7k was what comes into his pockets at the end of every month for a retired civil servant.
Of course, for many months, he wouldn’t be paid, because of the kind of country we have.
My parents did their best to manage a household with just a little bit of money coming from sales of “Kunu” and a few crops from the farm, year-in-year-out with 8 grown kids and a few other nephews and nieces.
Secondary, University and young adulthood were all very difficult for me. Just getting along with others was sometimes a major challenge.
When I got into manual labor with varying job compositions like scouting and picking up condemned rubber slippers and aluminum pots, teaching at extra-murals & schools, loading and offloading cocoa and palm kernels to trucks, weeding cocoa farms, working in hotels at various capacities etc… and as I got into banking the chip on my shoulder was obvious.
But this made me strong and willing to take the long walk all by myself.
At many points in my life, I had felt the idea of “the deck being stacked against me” which I believe were some of my own making.
However, when I got involved in creating businesses of my own without money, from Telecoms To Health and Real Estate investing in my late 30’s, I saw actual signs of how the deck IS really stacked against the little guy.
I started looking into it and what I discovered blew my mind.
- Everyone who is from a humble home, I mean a family without the wealth or glamour of riches has so much that is untapped. But that thing called perseverance is killing you. Unfortunately, most people have allowed perseverance to take them out of this pleasant life earlier than they should have left. When you persevere, ensure it is for results, and action must be at work for a purposeful perseverance and a good end. Persevering should only be when you are taking an action and waiting for the results while on it.
- You wail a lot and no one listens. You complain and no one cares. Even when you cry, you’re being ignored. The truth is, no one is going to come to your house and give you what you want. You must take the necessary steps to get what you want as a little guy. And that starts with your ability to learn a skill that people will pay you, so they can use or have it.
- You tend to let people make the decisions for you. That leaves you at the mercy of the rich guy. If you must know, you can be valuable to the rich guy so much that he will come begging to have you on his side. And that’s only when you are willing to grow yourself. My advice is for you to develop your skills and become the man they Really, Really need.
- You think that because no one in your family has made money, you can never be as wealthy as Dangote. But that’s a big fat lie. Have you taken your time to go through the Biographies of the wealthiest people on earth today? 97% of them didn’t inherit wealth. They made it from scratch and had horrible stories just like you too.
- Who made you feel your case is spiritual? That’s the drama today. You are so scared to take certain actions because you’ve submitted to the will of the spirits. I bet I can say that the spirits are going to be angry with you only when you go after them. But if you take some diligent steps to changing your situation. Your life will change too. The spirits are blind to you.
I can go on and on.
All of these mentalities changed for me, because I dug really dip and I found the secrets of getting rich.
I have made many sacrifices in life, especially for the sake of the ordinary man like me. The little guy who is stacked against the wall.
Well, this may sound like you trying to figure out how.
Look, I have borne the pains of families, friends, and acquaintances without tracing a blood line.
I do this because I know the pains of being broke.
This is the reason I challenged myself to write that book “HOW TO START A BUSINESS WITHOUT MONEY” for the LITTLE GUY who’s stacked against the wall.
In that book, you will start with a block buster on how you too can start a business without money.
Any business of your choice. Just name it.
But above all, you can be certain that your FREEDOM is just by the corner, if only you will diligently spend a few days to read that book and watch the marketing and sales videos put together.
I will see you again.
Don’t Get Stacked Against The Wall…… Hustle Your Way Out Now.