To rise above failure means to:
- Not give up on what’s important to us.
- Continue taking action, while making necessary changes.
- Not let an experience we define as a failure affect our identity.
- Hold on to our beliefs or develop new beliefs to help us achieve what we want.
- Use our failures to do better next time.
The fact is that every person will, at one time or another, experience the missing of a mark, a failure in achieving a goal, a disappointing conclusion, a downfall.
That reality, however, must be balanced by this greater reality: Failure is never final. By doing some re-thinking and taking a few creative steps, a setback can be transformed into a comeback.