Hey, Tim here writing from my usual desk where I get a whole lot of inspirations especially because of the various experiences I have had with the Entrepreneurial industry for some years now.
In my various experiences talking with professionals and listening to questions being asked about my Book – “How To Start A Business Without Money.” I still try to grapple with the fact that most people are still held on to the old ways of starting a business in this part of the world whereas in other climes, they’ve moved past it for many years.
Try and Google these words now and find out what you will see on the internet.
Do it now, please…..
Type in: How To Raise Money For Starting A Business
Guess what? I have just done that again and this is what came up.
- Tap Personal Savings. Tapping your own piggy bank is the easiest way to finance a small business. …
- Sell Personal Assets. …
- Use Credit Cards. …
- Borrow Against Your Home. …
- Take Out a Bank Loan. …
- Cashin Retirement Accounts. …
- 7(a) Loan Program. …
Go down and you’ll find out that most of the articles gave a list between 4 to 12 ways and all of these are related to what I have just listed above.
It’s very unfortunate that most people are held back when ideas is actually what rules the world.
Those ideas or pieces of ideas are stale and should only be for those who do not want to move on with the generational dynamics of life.
In this article, I want to reveal within the next 5 minutes about the entirety of the book “How To Start A Business Without Money.”
So, stay here with me;
First, there are 7 Dynamics of a successful business. These include;
- Leadership – This is all about your vision, mission and core values. It is what drives every man or women to take an action and this must precede every business owner’s decision to start a business. It is simply what separates your success from everyone else.
- Management – This guides how your business structure will be positioned for the needed success. It determines how best your customers will be served without sabotaging your efforts. It stays with the organization even when you’re no longer there. This is what makes most companies great and successful. It captures your reporting and supervisory lines.
- Brand – This is what you expect anyone who comes in contact with your business to feel. It’s actually seen as the bedrock of most business successes. This must come from the vision, mission and core values that you must have created when you decided on taking this journey of becoming an entrepreneur.
- Finance – Your life wire for the business. A poor management of your finances will easily rock your boat. Every business needs a solid visual interpretation of how income and expense for the business flow. Usually, there are free applications online to help you with this. Most importantly, know your money flows.
- Marketing – This is all about creating the visuals of your business not only in the eyes of your prospective clients but in the minds and soul of your prospective clients. This today has become simpler with the use of social media and digital platforms. Marketing is what spreads your brand promises to your target audience.
- Sales – This is all about the values you provide in exchange for the monies they pay. It talks about the processes involved in closing every deal you go to the market with. Every business needs sales because that’s what keeps you in business. It is the most important thing that every business owner wants to see. But we must understand that Sales doesn’t just happen. It connects with the other 6 dynamics of a successful business.
- Delivery – Finally, is delivery where most businesses FAIL the most. I have seen many businesses turn off their show of love, care, goodness, humour, excitement, concerns, helping hands, once money gets into their hands. Yeah! It happens almost on a daily basis. And this makes most businesses fail in the long run. So, it is important to understand that delivery above expectations is what customers want to see. Not average or below average. It captures the processes from how a customer shows interest in your product or service, to how you can follow up with the customer, to how you can receive payments, and finally deliver your promise to the customer without hurting them.
With all of the 7 Dynamics put together, you actually don’t need a special business plan to start a business.
Next is the RCPR Business Startup Model which is Research, Create, Package and Release.
Let me explain this too.
- Research – Every business owner wants to know what value to create since it is the value that every business serves. You must be able to identify the needs/wants of customers especially the ones with very huge demands. Then you also need to know the level of service that is available to these demands. That brings you face to face with those providing values in this niche. You need to find out what your competitions are doing and how you can do it better. You need to find out the tools available to help you reach out to your target audience. You need to know what works and what doesn’t. You need to know at what point you could change your approach. You need to know where to find those who need your help (Remember you are providing help with your product or service and getting paid for it). You need to know what inspires your audience etc. But most importantly here is identifying your NICHE.
- Create – This clearly takes you by the hand through the process of creating or recreating a product or service that meets the needs/wants of your target audience. It affects your marketing messages in terms of content creation to reach out to your target audience, especially messages that resonate with them. It also helps you to create the necessary platforms where you can be able to reach your audience. It helps you to create the unique things that differentiate you from others after thorough research would have been completed. You will be able to create your vision on paper at this stage. Exactly what you’ve dreamt while in the Leadership stage of the 7 dynamics.
- Package – All of your efforts in the Research and Creation stage is brought in one piece here and ready for release to your target audience. It is at this point you can heave a sigh of relief and be ready to start getting the kinds of sales you want to have. But please hold on and see the last stage.
- Release/Launch – This is the final stage where customers and prospects can relate directly with you on their experiences of what you provide either as service or as products. There are various ways to release or launch your products. Gone are the days when you have to organize a big launch, spend so much money inviting the press to do a release. Today, you can adopt the simplest form of release. This is not to say, you can’t do all of those spendings. But note here that you’ve got a lean purse and would need to do something within that region of your purse. But in case you have to take control of a big company’s products and or services, and they are willing to spend for it. Why not. Go ahead and help them. It is at this point you start creating contents ranging from sales pitches to brand stories, to viral videos and the likes.
Furthermore, this book reveals another mind blowing experience I have had.
When people say you need money to start a business, I say no. What you need are the skills.
In this book, you will learn the various skills you can provide for any business to increase its sales and they will pay you awesomely for it.
To start with some skills,
Take a look at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Blog, WhatsApp, Emails, etc.. All these platforms have all the kinds of people you are looking for that will patronize your business.
Now, most businesses don’t have the skills to create this platform and rave in customers for their business. You will be taught how to use these platforms to rave in sales for any business.
There is only one thing that can set you apart in this area and that thing is your ability to create GREAT & CONSUMABLE CONTENTS.
In this book, you’ll learn a lot about this aspect.
Finally, let me give you some exact business ideas that this book explores;
Amongst many out there, I’ll summarize all of it in three different formulas this book uses.
- Creating Your Own Product By Leveraging On Other People’s Experty
Now take a look at the various experty of people in the service industry, for example, Tailors, Automobile Mechanics, Drivers, Teachers, Dentist, Surgeons, Laundry Homes, Architects, Lawyers, Gymnast, Music Trainers, Bands, etc.
You don’t have these skills. But the experts want an increase in sales.
You can easily leverage their skills and make a tone of cash for them and for yourself.
Let’s use a Teacher for example;
You and I will agree that most parents want the best for their children. There are also parents or adults who didn’t have the opportunity to study while growing up. Now that’s a big market for you.
How to create value here even if you don’t have the skills required by parents for example; Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics, Further Maths, Government, Economics etc. These are subjects most students need to qualify for S.S.C.E & JAMB. In fact, it also positions a student for higher degree programs.
What you need to do is to first create the structure you want to run. This can be determined by your research. Your research will also help you to find the types of students and teachers you need to target. You will be able to also factor in a whole lot to make yours a unique service from various indices the research knowledge would have taught you.
Then, start creating your unique system and structures from the research findings you’ve made. This will include the various platforms you need to start recruiting teachers, registration of students for the program, and the lots.
This is basically for those thinking about personal coaches. If you are looking at exploring mass coaching where students have to be grouped in a centre for studies, you can as well explore this approach.
Then, at the packaging stage, this book reveals specific things you would have to consider because you need to drive interest of your target audience to buy into your value offers.
That cuts across various things you would have created while at the creation stage. It simply bringing your creation alive.
The looks for your website, social media handles scripts for how you respond to prospective clients, how to talk to them, how your logo impacts your vision, mission and core values. And lots…..
Finally, your launch or release for your market is important and that has to do with the buzzes, the networking and much more…..
This approach can be used by anyone even if you’re not a professional.
For example….. You can employ Tailors, Architects, Building Engineers, Lawyers, Doctors, Automobile Mechanics, Plumbers, Drillers, Drivers etc.
2. Creating Your Service For Other People To Use & Increase Their Sales
The second aspect this book reveals for those wanting to start a business without money is creating your service for other people to use & increase their sales.
Ultimately, every business owner succeeds more with sales increase. And that’s a pain for most businesses.
You can create a simple Social Media Marketing Agency and charge business owners to market their products for them.
For example, you could use the RCPR Model to identify a niche that needs sales and values are being created in such a niche.
I’ll use the Automobile Sales Niche here for example.
There are so many car dealers around and that market I must say is huge and really untapped.
These business owners suffer sales problem a lot.
You can decide to stick your ass in this niche and burst the bubbles really great here.
All you might need to do here is simple.
Create your website, and start talking about Automobiles. You can even narrow down to specific automobiles if you don’t want too much on your hands.
For example, take on Honda products and start talking about it. Find car dealers who deal on Honda products and tell them to pay you to sell their products on your platform. They will agree to do so if you are good at pitching. Don’t worry, you will find the best ways to pitch a client in this book.
Some payments could be as low as N50,000 monthly. But don’t worry. By the time you have about 10 of them across the country, or even within your location, you’ll be smiling home monthly with N500,000 untouched because they will pay for the adverts you will do for them. Cost of adverts is as low as probably N5,000 per week and they will be shocked at the results.
This means you need to horn your skills on Marketing with the various social media handles like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
The good part of this is that, apart from the book alone, I have videos for the various social media handles you can use to get yourself up and running as a pro.
Once you understand how to deal with a niche, you can go over to other niches.
Again, in case you don’t know how to do the marketing, I will show you platforms with professionals that can handle the marketing for you on social media.
You can also get my support from the forum I have created on Facebook where I will be teaching you all together as well.
3. Partnering With Entrepreneurs & Getting Paid To Do So
This is the third part and another mind-blowing way to make money without money. Just your skills.
There are countless business owners that need your skills once you can prove it to them.
And once that is achieved, they will be willing to sign deals of partnerships with you such that you can handle their Marketing & Sales and any sales made, you will have your percentage immediately.
My experience with this can be very good at times but you’ve to be very careful here because some of these business owners have tendencies to cheat you. So, you need to get a good lawyer involved when signing all of these deals plus ensuring that you put a system good enough to monitor sales for your own good.
Don’t worry about that as I already have some of these tackled in my book from my personal experiences too.
With these three super methods, there is no one that can challenge starting a business without money.
And for the records, I can confirm that with these methods, you can even get people to start paying you from the first day once your set up is concluded.
Do you think you need to know more about what this Book is all about?
Ask me the questions here and I’ll provide the responses that will broaden your understanding of the book concepts.
Right now, I want to offer you a BUY ONE & GET SO MUCH FOR FREE including my one-on-one mentoring in our Facebook Forum.
As a member of the How To Start A Business Without Money Forum, you’ll get the followings for Free so you can start studying all together and establishing your own business from day one.
BONUS CATEGORY 1 – SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING VIDEO COURSES
- Facebook Marketing 3.0 Made Easy – Training Videos
- Modern Facebook Marketing – Training Videos
- Email Marketing 3.0 Made Easy – Training Videos
- Instagram Marketing 3.0 Made Easy – Training Videos
- Twitter Marketing Made Easy – Training Videos
- Blogging Paycheck –Training Videos
- Authority Blog Advantage – Training Videos
- Develop Copywriting Skills – Training Videos
- WhatsApp Marketing Made Easy – Training Videos
- YouTube Marketing Made Easy 3.0 – Training Videos
- Astonishing Power of Positive Thinking – Training Videos
- Power of Execution – Training Videos
BONUS CATEGORY 2 – PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS YOU CAN SELL TO
- There are Over 80 Million Phone Numbers of Nigerians across the 37 states of the Federation – You will be given a full state phone numbers to use.
- There are Over 65,000 Phone Numbers of Nigerian Graduates Nation Wide
- There are Over 643,000 Email Addresses of Online Shoppers in Nigeria
- There are Over 5,800 Emails of High Networth Corporate & Individual Targets in Nigeria
- Over 65,000 Email Addresses of Graduates in Nigeria
- Over 63,000 Email Addresses of Nigerians in Active Forums, home and abroad
- Over 4,300 Active Companies in Nigeria including their Email Addresses, & Phone Numbers
- Over 143,000 Emails of Companies and High Networth individuals
- Over 10,400 Phone Numbers of Online Shoppers in Nigeria & names
- NIGERIAN YELLOW PAGE – Business Directory Containing Names, Addresses, Phone No.s & Emails of Most Nigerian Small, Medium & Large Scale Businesses
- Nigerian Business Directory Containing Major Companies in All Sectors of Nigerian Economy
Are these enough to get you started?
Oh Yes! 100%
I didn’t get this opportunity. But you do now.
So take advantage NOW before it gets too late.
Click the link below and place your order NOW.
Alright, I am going to ask you to do me a favor……
Are you ready?
If you enjoyed this piece, all you can do is
- Like My Page
- Share this article on the various platforms you have including this very one
- This is up to you anyway – Simply go over to the shop button and place your order now.
Catch ya soon.
Be Great, Nothing Else Pays.