|20 Important Question You Should Be Asking In Your Business Today
Most businesses especially micro, small and medium scale businesses keep making the same mistakes over and over again, and complaining that business isn’t just moving.
Yes, we are all caught up in these web times without numbers.
So the question is, why repeat the same thing over and over when it’s not giving you the needed results?
Someone once said it is madness to keep doing the same thing over and over and yet keep high hopes in expectations of results when there isn’t.
I strongly believe that this is true…. And it’s simply madness.
But let’s reason together and see if it isn’t.
How can you keep creating consistently and never selling was one of the questions I’ve had to ask myself many times to get out of that boxed state of Financial Crisis.
As simple as this may sound, let me tell you what happens.
At some point in my business, I was just paying monies creating things.
Paying monies buying stuff to build things.
This kept going on for a very long time until I realized that I was going to go broke.
In a bid to hurry and fix that, I got lost again creating…..
That’s what happens when you don’t have a good plan or when you don’t follow the plans you’ve created.
Now I want you to take this home with you.
Great businesses are built upon a clear-cut road map and that’s your business plan.
And if you don’t know how to use it or flow with it, it’s certain you’ll get lost in the middle of the road.
So today, I would love to take you through some basic questions you should be asking yourself as a business owner.
For you to achieve a successful outcome you need to ask yourself some very important questions as it concerns your business.
So let’s share the thoughts together.
To start with, ask yourself.
1. Do I have a plan on the ground for my business?
2. Do I just wake up each morning to a thought and all I do is to jump in and start executing these thoughts hoping that it is the solution I need?
3. If I have a marketing plan, is it captured in a written form or it’s just in my head?
4. What about my marketing activities? Do I have a target audience in mind?
5. Have I looked back at my performance and I’m able to check what works and what doesn’t work?
6. Am I always trying to do so much at a time and too quickly without delegating properly?
7. Time, Money, Energy…. Am I wasting all of these on things that don’t seem to work?
8. What about my investment decisions? How good is/are they?
9. Am I caught up always struggling for time?
10. What about my marketing messages? Are they coherent or do I just juggle things up?
11. Am I too busy doing business and relegating its development to the background?
12. Do I have an overcomplicating marketing message when I set out for marketing?
13. Is it that I don’t believe in myself that I’ve got some marketing skills?
14. Am I always thrown into a blank state whenever I think about marketing?
15. Do I always try to avoid anything marketing with my business?
16. Am I the type that relies on only one or two methods of marketing my product?
17. Am I like most of those who don’t collect the contacts of their customers or keep these records?
18. Am I the type that can’t even explain why someone should purchase from me?
19. Or have I been engrossed in the faith that sales only come by praying and fasting?
20. What about my brand? Is it still bubbling or has gone temporarily senile?
If for any reason, you’ve answered a Yes to any of these questions, I can tell you categorically that you’re not alone.
We’ve all been there many times too.
But this is it…
Your awareness first is what is most important right now.
With that alone, you can be sure of progress soon enough.
Stick with me by hitting the like or follow button on this page and make sure to turn on the notification so you can always get updates on the best practices that I use and those I learn from to increase sales ….
Best Wishes Buddies